SRMZ down

When all is down, there is still light here
MMutch

Re: SRMZ down

Unread post by MMutch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 am

As someone very new to GPL, I'm glad to see that everything will be alright, and that any fears I may have had about the the SMRZ being down are not real.

I must say, it is great to see such a positive and supportive community. [smilie=151.gif]

marco lenarduzzi

Unread post by marco lenarduzzi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:12 am

I'm very happy to have found this forum and relieved to discover SRMZ will be back up and running soon [smilie=168.gif] Thank you Bill for all your effort to keep this treasury of information and community alive and well. I have built my GPL with beautiful mods,tracks and updates,carsets and car updates over the past couple of years thanks to SRMZ. I enjoy checking in at least once a day to read the posts and I've really missed being able to do that these past few days. This is the best sim racing community bar none ! Again a heartfelt thank you.

north

Unread post by north » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:03 pm

When it is not available you really feel what SRMZ means to you. I'm not the most frequent user of SRMZ but I have gotten plenty out of it over the years. Not only first class support from the forum members but also awesome mods that are like getting loads of quality sims for the price of one.

So a big thanks to Bill and all the contributors to the site. Extra donation inbound when the site is up and more frequent donations from here on.

Border Reiver

Unread post by Border Reiver » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Echoing the posts of others here, very many thanks to Bill and to all of the others who help to maintain the infrastructure that preserves and protects the legacy of passion and effort invested into GPL over the years and keeps this available to the whole community.

Rob

deegee

Unread post by deegee » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Just to add my thanks to Bill for all his efforts now and over the years. As others have said, you never realise just what you have until it is gone.....

Pete Gaimari

Unread post by Pete Gaimari » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm

I start every day eating my breakfast as I check all my forums. SRMZ is the first one I check on. My breakfast hasn't been the same lately. I need my SRMZ fix in the morning.

Bill

Unread post by Bill » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 am

Hey folks
Sites are comng back up now, all has gone well ;)
Thanks for the praise and support, appreciate it.
Back to normal yea!

Luigi 70

Unread post by Luigi 70 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Bill wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 am
Hey folks
Sites are comng back up now, all has gone well ;)
Thanks for the praise and support, appreciate it.
Back to normal yea!
thank you so much [smilie=182.gif]